Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from Maryland, US! I just took and passed the Part 107 exam today!!

ArjatLarge

Reaction score
Hi. I'm a 52 year old marketing professional and decided I wanted to take my hobby of flying drones for 4 years to the next level. Not sure how to make a business of it, just yet. So I'm looking forward to learning from many in this forum who have walked the path. There is certainly lots of enthusiasm and no shortage of inspiration. I'd love to leave the rat race of corporate America and make a business of something I love!
Thanks,
Arj

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Greetings from Northern VA. I am originally from Montgomery County, MD. There are many beautiful places to fly in Maryland and VA. Good luck with your endeavors and have lots of fun flying!

Make sure that your expectations/hopes/plans are realistic. It is extremely difficult to make a full-time income out of UAV piloting.

Not an easy business with a lot of competition. I've talked to roofers who have their own drones to do inspections. A lot of people out there with drones, they are easy enough to fly, using them for work. Who knows if they are licensed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku