Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from Texas

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Cool! PM me here if you want and I'll give you my contact info. If you ever want to get together and fly....or maybe if either of us needs a VO or 2nd for dual operations (Pilot/Camera Op), nice to have a local in the back pocket.

I'm also active in our local AUVSI Lonestar Chapter and I can introduce you to the group as well. Great group of local pro's of differing backgrounds and businesses. Great networking opportunity for you if you're so inclined.

Welcome from another Texan...also in North Richland Hills. Lots of knowledge to be gained from these pages and contributors.

Reactions: DallasDroneGuy
Small world. Bursey between Davis and Ruffe Snow.

We’re probably a mile or two apart. I fly a lot at Green Valley Park and Cross Timbers Park. NRH Police pointed me to them, said lots of folks fly there. We don’t have any city ordinances against flying, and we’re in a pocket of Class G Airspace, outside DFW, Meacham and Alliance. All good as the overlying E700 above is no-impact.

Welcome. I’m in McKinney. Been flying as a hobby for years but got my 107 about a year ago to help with drone SAR in a local disaster response organization.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905