Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Budapest, HU

Gabor B

Reaction score
Hello from Budapest. I am a project manager, engineer and building surveyor since 1995. I bought my first drone, an Anafi in last December and just learn it, test it. It is impressed me. I would like to use it to inspect, measure and document the higher parts of buildings, the roofs and structures, etc. I am working on new residental houses but I was the project manager on a few historical buildings also, and there was the idea, that it should be very useful to see the buildings from a birdview and check the special parts of it what is not seen from the street or from the scaffolds and no way to there. I think it would be a very nice hobby also, I like the architecture and the flying so much. I just read your other posts and learn.... I shot this picture on Thursday,150m above the Danube about the northern part of Budapest, lot of new projects. But I prefer the historical buildings, fortunatly a lot of in my city and in my country. P1600202_2.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
And of course I started to see the current roof tiling works on my new family house project where the workers told me, they are ready. As I see, not yet... I would like to try collecting datas for 3d modelling and for further planning. I am seeking the solutions.
P1130155.jpg P1430185.JPG

So I made 140 picture with the pix4D Capture and learning the using of the 3DMapping software. I upload it to the server and the cloud calculation gave the result within 1 hour. It looks good. Next week will come two Bobcat to the site, so I can show them exactly the terrain +/- and the line and depth of the pipes. Very useful. I learn it now, I could check the heights and other dimension also. But I have Lot of question. Anybody else using this software? Or which one is the preferred from you Experts?
p4_5.jpg p4ds.jpg p4_3.jpg

Attachments

• p4_5.jpg
    p4_5.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 1
  • p4_4.jpg
    p4_4.jpg
    672.7 KB · Views: 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads