Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from eastern Iowa

I live in Davenport, Iowa on the Mississippi River. I've had my pilot's license for over 30 years, but I'm not current at this time. I am a commercial real estate appraiser and want to incorporate drone photography into my inspections. And I passed my part 107 today. Hooray!
Welcome to the forum & congrats on passing your 107

Welcome to our forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Welcome and congrats on passing your 107! If you need a break from the Iowa winter, feel free to visit us in Sunny Southwest Florida!

You can get some great drone shots over the frozen Mississippi in the winter there. How about the bridge construction on the new I74 bridge? There's lots of cool drone shots to take in the QC over winter.

That bridge has been making a lot of news for all the wrong reasons over the past couple weeks. Now the construction company says the engineering company screwed up and the bridge is not build-able. The state says they're trying to get more money beyond the contract.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy