Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Galicia!

VANTGALUME

Reaction score
Hi all!
My name is Simón. I just discovered this forum thanks to having read the book "photography and drones" by Miguel Merino Arias in which this forum is named as a place of reference. I have recently created my own UAS operator called VANTGALUME with the purpose of providing services in the field of surveying and industrial inspections.
Best regards and good flights!!

WELCOME to the forum :)

I find it great to hear that Miguel Merino Arias mentioned our forum in his book. I may have to grab it and read it myself. Thanks for the heads up!

Tell us more about what aircraft you're using and your processes :) We are all here to help and learn from each other.

@clackey this is interesting I thought you'd be key to hear this.

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Hi all!
My name is Simón. I just discovered this forum thanks to having read the book "photography and drones" by Miguel Merino Arias in which this forum is named as a place of reference. I have recently created my own UAS operator called VANTGALUME with the purpose of providing services in the field of surveying and industrial inspections.

I tried to get his book but unfortunately I can' find it in English and my Spanish is very much sub-par at best. Maybe he will release a translated version. . . .

Reactions: Afghanpilot
Hi all!
Bienvenido! Yo soy nacido en Madrid, pero de madre gallega😎 This forum, together with the others from the company, are the best in the business for sure. You will have lots of fun here, and whenever you need help, you'll get it fast and precisely. Once again, welcome! 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: VANTGALUME

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku