Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Idaho

Thoraldus

DSAR Member
Reaction score
Located in the Bear Lake region of SE Idaho. Will be testing for 107 in 2 days. sUAS focus will be mission support for County Sheriff, Police Department and Search & Rescue. Will also be working with a private property owner to do wildlife census of 2000 acre refuge.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 1283

Reactions: BigAl07
Good luck! Sounds like you have some interesting work coming up....what type of aircraft do you fly?

If we can help you get ready for anything just let us know.

Good luck! Sounds like you have some interesting work coming up....what type of aircraft do you fly?

If we can help you get ready for anything just let us know.

Thank you. I currently fly a M2P with access to a P3P if needed. I have the CrystalSky monitor which works very well in our bright skies up here.

Thats a great set up. Since the introduction of the M2P, we have had a number of our contract pilots who do cell tower inspections for us switch from the P4P to the M2P. Easy to deploy, great flight time, amazing wind resistance. The key was the 20MP camera requirement - as soon as it had that we were good to let them change over. The smart controller is also pretty cool - super fast to deploy - but the large screen is really nice to have asl well.

Enjoy the forum here - lots of really helpful pilots to help with anything you need. And if Florida Drone Supply can be of any assistance at all, just ask. We don't care where you got your last drone - we help everyone with everything...especially those who are helping law enforcement keep us all safe. Best of luck to you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM