Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello From Idaho

jw83876

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Jeff, I am a 51 year old operator from Coeur d'Alene, ID working on my Part 107 license. Hoping to go into aerial photography and videography as soon as I can get my ducks in a row. Until then I'm all about the studying and the practice.

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Reactions: Mavikhan
Welcome and good luck on the 107. Remember to bring your reading glasses to the test! The sectional samples can be hard to read for pilots beyond a certain age.

This is where I am blessed to live, on the south end of Lake Coeur d’Alene. The little red dot is MY rth.

03314EF2-8B89-4B3F-840D-C33553F56936.jpeg

Reactions: Mavikhan
Years ago I had a client I would take up to Coeur D'Alene about four times a year. He told me he loved the seasonal changes. Winters are just too cold for this Californian.

Hi. My name is Jeff, I am a 51 year old operator from Coeur d'Alene, ID working on my Part 107 license. Hoping to go into aerial photography and videography as soon as I can get my ducks in a row. Until then I'm all about the studying and the practice.
Hey Jeff! I’m in Boise and studying for my license as well for the same reason! Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM