Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Knoxville, TN

GsquaredAerials

Reaction score
Hi All. Right outta the gate and I've already shown I can't follow directions as I just jumped right in last week and started posting without introducing myself. So, hi! 😁 Anyway, I've been a long time sUAS pilot over at MavicPilots forum and recently found CDP while researching thermography training and how to find work with my M30T. I like that this place is active and am glad to be here to ask and answer questions. See ya around.

Reactions: GFields
Welcome to the Biz side of our forums.

I am in your neck of the woods every few weeks working for clients. Knoxville is one of my favorite places to hang out and visit. I go to the "407" every 2 weeks for a client which isn't "too far" from your neighborhood.

Welcome to the Biz side of our forums.

I am in your neck of the woods every few weeks working for clients. Knoxville is one of my favorite places to hang out and visit. I go to the "407" every 2 weeks for a client which isn't "too far" from your neighborhood.
407 exit or flea market? What kinda client is that? 😁

Reactions: BigAl07
407 exit or flea market? What kinda client is that? 😁

We call it "The 407" which is the exit itself.

It's a Commercial Construction Client that I do all of their work around the US and surrounding areas (so far just Dominican Republic outside of US). Ever tried "Beaver nuggets"? Those are available where I'm working at every 2-weeks.

We call it "The 407" which is the exit itself.

It's a Commercial Construction Client that I do all of their work around the US and surrounding areas (so far just Dominican Republic outside of US). Ever tried "Beaver nuggets"? Those are available where I'm working at every 2-weeks.
Uhhh, I have 6 bottles of that beaver's BBQ sauce in my possession right now. We live in West Knoxville and go to Buc-ee's at 407 once a week just to go. Maybe we can meet up sometime and grab one of their awesome sandwiches and yes, some of their Beaver nuggets. Plus, we have cabin in Pigeon Forge so we're always out that way.

Reactions: BigAl07
Uhhh, I have 6 bottles of that beaver's BBQ sauce in my possession right now. We live in West Knoxville and go to Buc-ee's at 407 once a week just to go. Maybe we can meet up sometime and grab one of their awesome sandwiches and yes, some of their Beaver nuggets. Plus, we have cabin in Pigeon Forge so we're always out that way.

I'm usually there every other Thursday (weather permitting). I was there last Thursday so it'll be a week from tomorrow (today now).

I've not had one of their sandwiches yet but have heard GREAT things about them. :)

Reactions: GsquaredAerials

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gstrick1215