Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Los Angeles

The Droning Company

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I have been a member of this site for a few years as an individual but now have something to finally post about. For nearly the last 2 years I have been working on a website which I hope you will all become familiar with. My regular job is that of a guitarist but I have been flying drones for a few years now. After our world tour got cancelled due to Covid I decided to put together a job agency for drone pilots incorporating a high-end magazine for the industry. This week we went live with The Droning Company which you can check out here:

THE DRONING COMPANY

We charge pilots a $10.00 a month administration fee to create a profile on our page which includes a profile photo, info on what you specialize in, the equipment you have, the areas which you are prepared to service, video reels and a photo gallery of your work. These profiles will be searchable by people out there looking to hire drone pilots and we do not take any commissions from our pilots. We are allowing companies looking for drone pilots for regular gigs such as power line inspections, etc to post jobs on our site free of charge and they in turn will be viewable by our pilots.

If you are a member of the DJI Drone Forum we are offering the first month free by putting in the code "DJIFORUM"

Every week we will be featuring one of our members as the "Featured Pilot of the Week" and also showcasing your video reels.

We will also be bringing you informative articles that will be of interest to not only seasoned pilots like most of you on here but also of interest to those just starting out in the droning world.

I am 100% committed to getting all our pilots as much work and well paying jobs as possible.

If any of you have any suggestions or would even be interested in contributing an article please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Best regards, Stuart Smith.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV