Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from northern Nevada

Geminai

Reaction score
Website
www.geminai.com
We're a husband and wife team (I'm Kippy, the wife part) of photographers, but are also both part 107 certified drone pilots (taking our recert test on Saturday). I just came upon this forum yesterday, but I'm already hooked. So much valuable information and knowledge here! Drone work is a small part of our lives (we both have relatively unrelated day jobs), but a passionate part. The conversations and shares here are so inspirational! Thank you. :)

I hesitate to share some of our work because I've seen some of the work here, and it's jaw-dropping! But I believe in transparency, and we all have to start somewhere.

Our most recent video release:

Our website: geminai.com

Thanks for whoever created this forum - I'm not sure we're of the caliber of some of you, but I'll enjoy learning from you. :)

Enjoyed watching that very much, thanks for sharing .
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

First off.. WELCOME!!

I think you are very humble... your work is WOW!! Notice I used all caps for a reason!!

Very well done and a true joy to watch.

Allen

Oh my gosh - honestly, thank you so much!! You have no clue how nervous I was to even think of sharing that information here. haha. Thankfully this seems like a pretty nice, supportive crew. *whew* Thank you again!

Fabulous video!?
What drone are you using?

Thank you so much, and oh geez, I guess I should have included that info. Newbie mistake. ha. We're flying the Mavic Pro (the original - haven't upgraded to 2 yet). We originally bought the Mavic because our primary intent was to fly the drone from our kayaks, but then all of a sudden people wanted to start paying us for our work, so I think we'll be upgrading probably next year. :)

Reactions: AH-1G and BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV