Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Rijeka, Croatia

Pilot Media

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have been building and flying multi-rotors since 2012.
Have built few of them successfully since.

As photographer and videographer when I saw some UAV kits on internet I thought "..what if this could carry a camera?". And it begins :)

Today I have media production company based in Croatia and fly DJI Inspire 1 RAW and Mavic Pro.

Glad to have forum like this!

Best,
Igor

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.
Allen

Thank you guys for warm welcome :D

I hope I can can be usefull with my expirience, and also learn from others!

Igor

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Welcome Igor! We rarely have members from your part of the world so I would love to hear what drones are used for there.

Some video would be really interesting.:)

Hi everyone!

I have been building and flying multi-rotors since 2012.
Have built few of them successfully since.

As photographer and videographer when I saw some UAV kits on internet I thought "..what if this could carry a camera?". And it begins :)

Today I have media production company based in Croatia and fly DJI Inspire 1 RAW and Mavic Pro.

Glad to have forum like this!

Best,
Igor
Hi Igor, I might need a drone pilot in Rijeka, please contact me at [email protected] so I can request a quote from you.
Thanks,
Stuart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy