Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

hello from Sarasota, FL

BIM Resource

Reaction score
So stoked to be part of the program here. been watching and wanting a DJI for years! time has come. Had a Breeze4k but it went crazy and dove for the Gulf of Mexico.

Passed the FAA 107, own a business doing Plumbing Engineering and modeling plus VDC or Virtual Design Construction with Revit, 360 Glue, Navisworks, Acad, etc.. thought is to incorporate construction imaging and video. Like to think I can make an owner a video of building construction integrating actual video at same reference points of 3D rendered video of the building model, slicing up between virtual and real imaging...

So, I purchased the Mavic 2 Pro with RE Goggles bundle that is delivered tomorrow! Will also be using for personal use a lot!

I have business liability but they dont write for UAV.. will need to find commercial drone.. anyone have an inclusive policy somewhere?

Looking forward to doing a lot of searching and reading!

Reactions: dirkclod
thanks..

well guess welcome to DJI... shipping said Friday, be home for signer... today, delivery Monday.... SMH

but so is my S9+ I had to get since my Note 5 is not supported. more $$ lol ...just not an apple fan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku