Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from South Florida

AlexWar

Reaction score
Hi,
We are a drone services company out of Miami. We fly the Inspire 2 with a few cameras, Phantom 4 RTK and the Mavic 2 Pro. We've been in business 4 years and going strong. www.flyinghighproductions.org is our website.
I love this business and only wish we could of started earlier, although I'm glad that now we are getting better drones than those early on :).
Always looking meet others in the business.
Thanks for having me.

Hi,
We are a drone services company out of Miami. We fly the Inspire 2 with a few cameras, Phantom 4 RTK and the Mavic 2 Pro. We've been in business 4 years and going strong. www.flyinghighproductions.org is our website.
I love this business and only wish we could of started earlier, although I'm glad that now we are getting better drones than those early on :).
Thanks for having me.
Welcome, nice job on the website.

Reactions: GFields
Hi,
Thanks for having me.
Welcome from Spring Hill florida. I was actually down there right after hurricane Ian flying overwatch for a couple of the search and rescue canine teams. And then we did a little bit of damage assessment as well but haven't been down there in the last week or two. Would love to get together when I'm down there sometime and check out your operation.

Reactions: John G.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM