Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from South texas

Stexas

Reaction score
Brand new 107 drone pilot here. I've had my drone (Mavic 2 pro) for a few months and passed my 107 just over a week ago.

I just started a business with a focus on real estate and just the other day actually taught myself how to take measurements from a drone photograph due to a well digging company asking if I could. Turns out I can so that's an aspect I'm going to be opening up.

I am about 45 minutes SE of San Antonio in a pretty rural area and started looking into drones and photography when my wife and I started looking at land and houses to buy. We found it's really difficult to get a good idea of a 15+ acre plot from the ground. Once I started digging for info it really peaked my interest and here I am.

I've been lurking on the forums for a bit and probably won't post much but decided to introduce myself. I know there's not necessarily a lot of money in the real estate side but I'm a lucky guy and my wife is the bread winner so this is gonna be a nice bit of side work to bring in extra money for niceties like date night. Hoping to save up enough to get some more top end equipment due to the high rate of wind and solar farms and agriculture in my area after I get more experience.

Great to meet you all.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905