Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hey From Idaho

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Reactions: Thorgrim
It is great to connect with someone in Idaho. I just flew over BLM land east of Emmett, ID over Black Canyon Reservoir. What a beautiful and isolated location! It seems there are lots of great locations in Idaho if you stay north of Boise and away from all the restricted areas and the MOAs in the south. Let us know if you have favorite locations there, so I can check them out during my next visit.

I just took my exam and got my Part 107 certification.

I like to fly the BLM land as well, usually around Twin Falls. Wide open spaces! Great for training and just pretty scenery. Where did you go for your part 107? anything you would like to share would be appreciated.

Thanks! I will look at Twins Falls. My daughter sent me some very nice photos of the Sawtooth Mtns recently that inspired me to also try the drone there.

You wouldn’t want to take your exam where I did since I live in San Jose and I took it here. My only suggestion those preparing would be to take the Udemy course offered by Greg Reverdiau. It goes beyond the expectations of the exam, is easy to follow, and enabled me to score a 95%. There are always a couple of very tricky questions.

Here is a link to my Black Canyon Reservoir video. While I had prepared a Litchi mission I ended up flying this manually since the winds were 17 mph at the surface.

Reactions: Thorgrim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV