Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

"hey" from venice, florida

Welcome OFAP.

You are very close to us...we are in Ft Myers. If you ever want to stop by and say hello, we love meeting all the local pilots in the area. We have a DJI retail store right on 41. We also contract out work to other pilots as well so think about giving a call or dropping by sometime. My name is Michael and you can reach me at (855) 837-6637.

We are quite a number of other very knowledgable vendors and pilots volunteer a lot of time on these forums to help anyone who needs a hand or has a question. If we can ever help with anything, just let us know.

Thanks!

Reactions: BigAl07
Welcome OFAP.

You are very close to us...we are in Ft Myers. If you ever want to stop by and say hello, we love meeting all the local pilots in the area. We have a DJI retail store right on 41. We also contract out work to other pilots as well so think about giving a call or dropping by sometime. My name is Michael and you can reach me at (855) 837-6637.

We are quite a number of other very knowledgable vendors and pilots volunteer a lot of time on these forums to help anyone who needs a hand or has a question. If we can ever help with anything, just let us know.

Thanks!

thanks so much! actually, i graduated from ft. myers h.s. (grew up on sanibel). hope we can meet up soon...i have many questions, general and professional. most of the past year i've simply been building my "chops" with regard to flying. now i'd like to get more serious about the industry as a whole.

my name is rich, and i'm at 941.234.0175. (BTW...i've bookmarked your site!)

Welcome OFAP.

Thanks!
thanks so much! actually, i graduated from ft. myers h.s. (grew up on sanibel). hope we can meet up soon...i have many questions, general and professional. most of the past year i've simply been building my "chops" with regard to flying. now i'd like to get more serious about the industry as a whole.

my name is rich, and i'm at 941.234.0175. (BTW...i've bookmarked your site!)

just viewed the "bill" review on youtube...very cool! i'll try to get down there this coming week as i'd like to equip the next level of my UAV proficiency. see you soon!

just viewed the "bill" review on youtube...very cool! i'll try to get down there this coming week as i'd like to equip the next level of my UAV proficiency. see you soon!
got as far as alico road...police had 41 blocked both ways. oh well...

unbelievably bad timing today.... there was a natural gas leak and the police had US41 shut down both ways... as you know our bricks and mortar store is on US41 just north of Alico road....give us a call the next time you are coming... we will make sure there are no explosions prior to your arrival. (JK for those wound up types).

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J0S3PH