Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

How to check for Part 107 currency?

JMaeding

Reaction score
I have my 107, did recurrent test a couple years ago, and expected IARCA site to show that. It only shows Part 107, which does not expire, I know.
Is there a way to look up someone's currency status online?
I have my paperwork and know my status, but wish the IACRA site showed it too.
thx

I have my 107, did recurrent test a couple years ago, and expected IARCA site to show that. It only shows Part 107, which does not expire, I know.
Is there a way to look up someone's currency status online?
I have my paperwork and know my status, but wish the IACRA site showed it too.
thx

Just curious, aside from just tracking your own certs, what would the utility be for the IACRA site to have an expiration date.

Reactions: BigAl07
Just curious, aside from just tracking your own certs, what would the utility be for the IACRA site to have an expiration date.
Hi there, not an expiration date, but a currency status. Many clients and agencies require I prove my status. Also, other people tell me they have their 107 and I want to look up if they are current.
thx,

Hi there, not an expiration date, but a currency status. Many clients and agencies require I prove my status. Also, other people tell me they have their 107 and I want to look up if they are current.
thx,

Proving your own status can be provided easily.

As far as "other people" are concerned, just make them prove their currency status - ask them for their currency status via providing a copy of their Certificate of Achievement card or printout for Course Number ALC-677, or whatever other documentation they should have proving certification every 24 months.

Reactions: Afghanpilot
Proving your own status can be provided easily.

As far as "other people" are concerned, just make them prove their currency status - ask them for their currency status via providing a copy of their Certificate of Achievement card or printout for Course Number ALC-677, or whatever other documentation they should have proving certification every 24 months.
Wait, I am asking a specific question - how to do it online.
You are talking about how to do it other ways which is a different subject.
What if I lost my paperwork? There are any reasons to want to check on an organization's website, if they think you are current or not.
thx

You can't do it online for someone else. Only the FAA can see that level of detail.

If you lose your paperwork you can go online and review YOUR course work:

Go to Safer Skies Through Education - FAA - FAASTeam - FAASafety.gov
Click on Activities & Courses.....
Click on Courses Completed
Then click on VIEW CERTIFICATE for your most current one and PRINT IT

You can't do it online for someone else. Only the FAA can see that level of detail.

If you lose your paperwork you can go online and review YOUR course work:

Go to Safer Skies Through Education - FAA - FAASTeam - FAASafety.gov
Click on Activities & Courses.....
Click on Courses Completed
Then click on VIEW CERTIFICATE for your most current one and PRINT IT
Oh, I see the new stuff is recorded there. Thanks for explaining that.
I guess my previous recurrents are not available anywhere except by contacting FAA.
Good enough, just thought I might be missing some link on the IACRA page.
thx!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV