Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Information

Mavic Mac

Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to all those members that have/do a business involving UAS.

I got my initial drone strictly for recreational/hobby flying. Then the company I work for bought one for the business, but nobody was flying it. Since it wasn't being utilized I saw the opportunity. I took a course (Gold Seal) and obtained Part 107. I know that passing is just the "tip of the iceberg" and it is a continual learning process.

Since getting involved in this forum I have learned so much from other's post. Not all of the information applies to my situation but gaining the knowledge is great

Thanks

Well said!!

Getting your Part 107 is a License to Learn!! All of us learn something just about every single day.

Keep up the good work and the positive attitude. Every single one of us started at ground zero so we all should be able to appreciate your sentiment.

Allen

Reactions: R.Perry
Good for you, and BigA is right, getting a licence it a ticket to continue to learn. I actually bought my first drone to do roof inspections and to explore new avenues for my photography hobby. Then two years ago Multivista gave me an opportunity to dive into construction documentation and it has bee an incredible learning experience. In August I will be retiring for the third time, at least I think I will be. I'm 72 and have learned that no matter how old we are, we can continue to learn. Remember, once you think you have half the answers, they change all the questions, so don't tip toe through life only to end up at deaths door.

Reactions: BigAl07
No way....fly through sideways, upside down screaming “What a ride!”.....

Do try to save a little something for your later days. I lived with the attitude of don’t put off till tomorrow what you can do today, which aligns exactly with the “what a ride” quote. I’m 5 days into the first of two total knee replacements and wishing hard they had held up to the end.

Although it is said life is once again good when the healing is done there is years of pain, activity limitation, and income reduction leading up to the day you no longer have a choice.

Do try to save a little something for your later days. I lived with the attitude of don’t put off till tomorrow what you can do today, which aligns exactly with the “what a ride” quote. I’m 5 days into the first of two total knee replacements and wishing hard they had held up to the end.

Although it is said life is once again good when the healing is done there is years of pain, activity limitation, and income reduction leading up to the day you no longer have a choice.

Pat, I had my left knee replaced five years ago, it is pain free and works great. The healing and rehab is a pain and you must push past the pain during rehab to get as much movement as possible. I wish you fast healing, and best of luck. My motive for continuing to work has nothing to do with finances, I just can't stand boredom, farmers can sit in their rocking chairs and watch the grass grow, I just can't do it.

GET WELL SOON.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlisonChar