Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Introduction

Mavic Mac

Reaction score
Greetings - new to this forum - have been over at MavicPilots - personal drone is an Air. The company I work for bought a Matrice 200 and wants me to fly it. So I am here to lean and hopefully not ruffle too many feathers

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

Allen

Last edited:
Reactions: Mavic Mac
My "commercial" flying, flying the company's UAV, will be in parts of MT & WY - just about entirely in uncontrolled airspace (thankfully).

On the other hand my "hobbyist" flying, flying my MA, will be wherever I get a chance to enjoy the sport. A lot in New England.

On a side note @BigAl07 the link in your posts doesn't work - I get an error message

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM