Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Just had interest from a national newspaper

Red90

Reaction score
Website
www.red90.co.uk
I shot some footage of a local lighthouse about 18 months ago and The Sunday Times here in the UK have somehow found the edit I did & want to feature it in a video package they're putting together about scenery around the UK. Thought I'd post here for some feedback too.

Very well done. You've got some MAD video skills and you used some impressive combinations of cinematic moves in that. i fully understand why they want to use your work and I hope they are willing to make it VERY well worth your time.

Congrats and keep us posted!!

I shot some footage of a local lighthouse about 18 months ago and The Sunday Times here in the UK have somehow found the edit I did & want to feature it in a video package they're putting together about scenery around the UK. Thought I'd post here for some feedback too.

great vid love the music to. Where did you get the music?

Reactions: Red90
Thanks for posting this. This is a nice piece - if I had to comment constructively on anything, it would be that the shadows (blacks) are crushed a bit too much - dark detail is missing at least on my MacBook Air. Good luck with the deal though and make sure that buyer understands what seller is selling and why it commands an appropriate price. I would sell a piece like that here in New England locally for no less than $1500 USD and certainly considerably more to a regional or national media company.

The market and markket pricing for our commercial work is being made by us here and now. We've may only have one shot to get it right. There are a lot of hobbyists looking for beer money (hicc-up) selling poor footage to low ball, low quality buyers. Work hard to set the proper precedence.

Tit for tat .. have a look at a similar piece I did ...

Reactions: Red90
Thanks for posting this. This is a nice piece - if I had to comment constructively on anything, it would be that the shadows (blacks) are crushed a bit too much - dark detail is missing at least on my MacBook Air. Good luck with the deal though and make sure that buyer understands what seller is selling and why it commands an appropriate price. I would sell a piece like that here in New England locally for no less than $1500 USD and certainly considerably more to a regional or national media company.

The market and markket pricing for our commercial work is being made by us here and now. We've may only have one shot to get it right. There are a lot of hobbyists looking for beer money (hicc-up) selling poor footage to low ball, low quality buyers. Work hard to set the proper precedence.

Tit for tat .. have a look at a similar piece I did ...

Such great scenery!!

Ironically I am sat here watching The Perfect Storm on BluRay. I love New England - you're very lucky to have such amazing places to film.

Reactions: Avocet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premier Drone Services