Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Just passed my Part 107

Hbg078

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’ve been lurking for about a month now, just trying to soak everything in that I can. Today I finally took the test and passed with 97%! Looking forward to what the future holds.

While at the testing facility I used the restroom, saw this posted above the urinal and I figured you all would get a good laugh too

Attachments

• E40D2FFD-8EFB-4844-BEFE-A03487044D28.jpeg
    E40D2FFD-8EFB-4844-BEFE-A03487044D28.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Welcome to our forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Reactions: Hbg078
Hello everyone. I’ve been lurking for about a month now, just trying to soak everything in that I can. Today I finally took the test and passed with 97%! Looking forward to what the future holds.

While at the testing facility I used the restroom and saw this posted above the urinal and I figure you all would get a good laugh too
You figured right

Congrats on passing the test. What study material did you use for preparing for the test?

Congrats on passing the test. What study material did you use for preparing for the test?
I used the FAA study guide, AirFX app on my phone, watched a few YouTube videos and did some practice tests online. When I was passing all of the online and app based tests with 100%, I signed up for the test

I also want to add that the testing center that I took my test at was a US Air Force Base. When I asked if I needed to do anything after leaving there, they told me no, my information is sent directly to the FAA and that my card will be mailed to me. Luckily I did my research and just finished my application with IACRA (tried the night of but my test wasn't in the system yet)

It took a few days before my test showed up in the system and about a month to get the plastic in the mail, which might have been delayed somewhat since it was right after the government shutdown.

Congratulations on passing the test! I’m sure you will find membership to the forum(s) informative.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143