Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

LAANC approval for multiple days in a row

WildDoktor

Reaction score
I may have an opportunity to do a construction progress job that's in a 200' zone that I can get auto approval for via Aloft / insert your app here. :) This would involve doing the same flight, in the same place, every day, for about 4 weeks in a row.

Will I need to apply for approval every single day? Or is there a way to get approved for multiple days / weeks at once?

Thanks!

I may have an opportunity to do a construction progress job that's in a 200' zone that I can get auto approval for via Aloft / insert your app here. :) This would involve doing the same flight, in the same place, every day, for about 4 weeks in a row.

Will I need to apply for approval every single day? Or is there a way to get approved for multiple days / weeks at once?

Thanks!
Hi WildDoktor - You can't get one LAANC authorization to cover multiple days, so you will need a LAANC authorization for each day. However, some USS's will allow you to submit multiple LAANC requests at ahead of time out to 90 days, so you potentially request 28 LAANC authorizations for the next 4 weeks in one sitting. You'll have to check with your USS provider.

Reactions: WildDoktor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV