Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Limitless 3 Drone

Zee33

Reaction score
Hi there , newbie here to the drone world. Wondering if the Limitless 3 Drone is worth purchasing for a beginner drone to do roof inspections or is it just a toy ? I need to have the ability to take clear and accurate pictures for clients. Eventually I plan on building my own , but right now building my own is not in the budget. Anyone's insight would greatly be appreciated.

Hi there , newbie here to the drone world. Wondering if the Limitless 3 Drone is worth purchasing for a beginner drone to do roof inspections or is it just a toy ? I need to have the ability to take clear and accurate pictures for clients. Eventually I plan on building my own , but right now building my own is not in the budget. Anyone's insight would greatly be appreciated.
The specs state "Image parameters: 4K UHD (12.6MP, 4096*3072p, 4:3 Ratio), 12.6 is ok but not great, and (Photo/Video resolution (Down-ward camera): 1280*720p)" ...... 1280*720p, very old school and not good resolution. IMO, no.

Ok . I was also wondering how steady flight is. I tried flying a small drone and manuvers are so twichey you can't even watch video and don't stay steady .As far as resolution on the camera is , well we have been using our phones camera. Was hoping the pics would be equal or better

What is your total drone budget? Keep in mind you usually get what you pay for.

When deciding on which system to get keep in mind to include accessories like extra batteries, a hard sided case, SD cards, and the list goes on and on.

At some point my budget will be around $1,200 once I begin to build my own. I'm just starting out and trying to learn to fly the drone steadily , but the small toy drones don't cut it. My goal is to have a 10" frame with 925kv motors. Hoping that would make for a more steady flight. But again I need to be able to hover and control the camera

Do you have much experience flying rc aircraft / drones? If so, please disregard. :) If not, I'd suggest first getting something like this (not an affilliate link) and getting really good at ripping around your house first, before dropping $1200. Of course you'll need your Part 107 certificate before doing jobs, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku