Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Looking for a good deal, time to buy!

jw83876

Reaction score
So, I'm going to purchase a Mavic 2 Pro with the Hasselblad Camera. I figure that will be a good starter model for professional work.

Where have you all found your best purchase prices? I have actually considered going through Best Buy simply because if I sign up for and use their credit card, it's 10% off anything I buy the first day, and a $200 discount is pretty great from what I have seen.

If any of you have vendor recommendations I would love to hear them.

Reactions: BigAl07
So, I'm going to purchase a Mavic 2 Pro with the Hasselblad Camera. I figure that will be a good starter model for professional work.

Where have you all found your best purchase prices? I have actually considered going through Best Buy simply because if I sign up for and use their credit card, it's 10% off anything I buy the first day, and a $200 discount is pretty great from what I have seen.

If any of you have vendor recommendations I would love to hear them.

It depends. I prefer Brick & Mortar and if given the chance I'll almost always buy from the "small business brick & mortar". Unfortunately I don't have that luxury up here in the mountains of western NC any more. So it's either ONLINE (yuck) or Big Box (Best Buy).

My previous aircraft I purchased online directly from DJI because got a significant discount via my wife working at a college. This time I didn't have that option (she recently retired) so I opted for Best Buy simply so I'll have some place LOCAL to take it should I have a problem early on. Fortunately this paid off within 2 weeks because I had a battery go CRAZY (it would turn on automatically and get VERY warm to the touch). DJI suggested I send it IN but Best Buy replaced it in a matter of minutes.

Reactions: ResistanceFlyer
Brick and mortar would be great. However, I have no local DJI dealers other than Best Buy. Personally I don’t have a problem with online stores, I just don’t want to do business with Amazon. Personally, I’d love to do all of this without bending the knee to Google and Facebook, but I’m not sure I have a lot of choice in that given the current business model.

B&H in New York is an excellent photography and drone supplier they are an approved DJI SUPPLIER. THEY ARE NOT Amazon. They have an easy to use internal credit card which they use to pay the sales tax for you. Big saving for Californians. Great fast delivery to your door.

Reactions: MrMike
Yes I like B&H a lot. If I end up paying full price they could very easily be the ones I use. They are closed this week for Passover.

B&H in New York is an excellent photography and drone supplier they are an approved DJI SUPPLIER. THEY ARE NOT Amazon. They have an easy to use internal credit card which they use to pay the sales tax for you. Big saving for Californians. Great fast delivery to your door.
I just don’t want to do business with Amazon
Thank you. I wish more people took that stance.

Yes I like B&H a lot. If I end up paying full price they could very easily be the ones I use. They are closed this week for Passover.
As mentioned, if you use B&H internal PayBoo Card, tax is instantly rebated back to you on sale. Combined with Fee shipping, that can often beat the small discounts at other sites.

Another great option, Mavic Forum site's Classified section or eBay. Saves a lot if previously Owned without issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku