Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Looking for Ranch or Estate Aerial Video Examples

aerialimagery

Reaction score
I have a job to do a video for one of my customers. They have a very large estate on a mountaintop. I also will be including some video of his nearby business.

This will be my first aerial video and I'm looking for some ideas. Links to some ranch or estate videos would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Thank you for posting the videos. I appreciate it. They didn't disappoint me. I was also looking to see some aerial-only videos since this is what I'm providing. That doesn't necessarily mean "average work," although that could help too. Just looking for ideas. Thanks.

I guess I don't see what you are looking for.

Doing really good RE work relies on smooth ATTI mode flights with a creative eye on good framing of the subject. These skills can be learned from a Cinematography course.

So if you want to provide a great quality of work learn some cinematography techniques and learn to fly in non-GPS mode.

I'm not looking for ideas for camera movements. I just want to see some completed aerial videos of any level of quality. I have taken cinematography courses and have made films and videos. I have been a professional photographer for over 25 years. I just want to see what's being done.

Outta Control, sounds like you have a solid foundation on video. I shoot one video a week for my client. It is now a 160 acre construction site.
I'm flying an I2 with X5 camera and 15mm lens. I set the flight up autonomously so I can focus on the camera control. My question is why would I want to fly in the ATTI mode and try to manage camera controls at the same time?
During waypoint flights the I2 is very smooth.

Reactions: Wilson Lake Drone
Outta Control, sounds like you have a solid foundation on video. I shoot one video a week for my client. It is now a 160 acre construction site.
I'm flying an I2 with X5 camera and 15mm lens. I set the flight up autonomously so I can focus on the camera control. My question is why would I want to fly in the ATTI mode and try to manage camera controls at the same time?
During waypoint flights the I2 is very smooth.

Those are not my videos. I just learn what works from more experienced individuals that make good $$$..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmcclure.wadnr