Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Looking for sample images from DJI M30

Flippigan

Reaction score
Looking for example photos captured with a DJI M30 (preferably of farmland top down) to give to my researcher team.

The project is utilizing a DJI Dock with the M30 to automate image capture on an agricultural research plot in Wisconsin. End goal being to develop consistent data for Machine Learning algorithms to use to predict yield based on the RGB images.

Looking for example photos captured with a DJI M30 (preferably of farmland top down) to give to my researcher team.

The project is utilizing a DJI Dock with the M30 to automate image capture on an agricultural research plot in Wisconsin. End goal being to develop consistent data for Machine Learning algorithms to use to predict yield based on the RGB images.
I have hundreds of photos of rural land I've taken with my M30, much of it for mapping purposes. I can send you a link to some samples, or to a whole sample set if that would be useful - let me know.

I have hundreds of photos of rural land I've taken with my M30, much of it for mapping purposes. I can send you a link to some samples, or to a whole sample set if that would be useful - let me know.
If it’s not too much trouble, having the whole sample set would be tremendously helpful!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143