Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Looking for work?

R.Perry

Reaction score
Here is a link, this company has high standards but pay is excellent
The power of the new
Requirements are Must have 107 and proven experience. Must have attended the Avion UAV school in Huntsville, Al. ($2100.00 I believe). Looks like they will be contracting through companies like Multivista that has branches all over the world. If you contract to a Multivista branch they will pay for the week long training at Avion.
Multivista also offers their own video and photography training.

Good luck to any of you looking for work.

The power of the new
Requirements are Must have 107 and proven experience. Must have attended the Avion UAV school in Huntsville, Al. ($2100.00 I believe). Looks like they will be contracting through companies like Multivista that has branches all over the world. If you contract to a Multivista branch they will pay for the week long training at Avion.

I must be missing something - I did not find any job posting from that link. Searching their job board there is an internship that mentions ‘drone’. Can you provide more detail to find the job post? TIA.

The only details I have at this time is that they have contracted with Multivista to do inspections with drones. I contract to Multivista on and off as needed. I was advised if I'm interested there will be work in my area. As for other opportunities I don't know what is or isn't available. I do know certain parts of the country has plenty of 107 pilots that have been through the Avion school, others are in need of 107 pilots.

The only details I have at this time is that they have contracted with Multivista to do inspections with drones. I contract to Multivista on and off as needed. I was advised if I'm interested there will be work in my area. As for other opportunities I don't know what is or isn't available. I do know certain parts of the country has plenty of 107 pilots that have been through the Avion school, others are in need of 107 pilots.

Have you completed the Avion program?

The power of the new

I'll have to check them out to see if they might have opportunities for jobs on the side. Avion is just down the road, so would be convenient to get training.

Due to Covid , is their an online alternative? I’m in NYC. Tia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM