Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Mavic 2 Enterprise

philsmith76

Reaction score
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise announced to kick off AirWorks - DroneDJ

Glad to see Mavic 2 Enterprise released.

The strobe light is a interesting attachment but I am not sure how they claim it will be able to satisfy the requirements of the FAA for waiver from 107.29. Since it cannot show direction of the aircraft. If loss of telementry was to happen you would be pretty lost. I am glad I have my waiver from 107.29 which I included that I would use different color crees on the 4 sides.

Its interesting the spotlight cannot be used with the strobe light. I would think if you would need the spotlight you would be operating at night and you also would also need the strobe

The included ADS-B is a welcome sight!

Last edited:
With the strobe on top really dosent do much when your always looking up at the drone. Would have made more sense for then to upgrade lights on the legs to 3mile vis Cree’s

With the strobe on top really dosent do much when your always looking up at the drone. Would have made more sense for then to upgrade lights on the legs to 3mile vis Cree’s

Firehouse Technology

It is a cheap after-market add-on. Makes sense if you are operating in low-light situations. They do help during the day as well (white strobes).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku