Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

New Guy - Metro Atlanta

tjSTUDIO

Reaction score
Newbie Commercial Pilot

Been active on the Mavic Pilots page for a few weeks. Passed my FAA part 107 the end of May with an 85 (didn't pay for any classes) and passed the new recurrent certification with a 98 two days ago. I've been flying my Mavic Air 2S for a few weeks, getting used to preflight checks, routines, logging them and logging my flights on a form I made from several I found online. Just took pictures and video of the new City Hall in our small town and the Mayor is very interested in seeing them. I have a pretty good marketing plan hashed out for real estate agents and businesses in my area (a lot of people that I already know from helping them with promotional products and design work, so after I edit the footage I took over the last week, I'm ready to go to market.

Glad to be here and I look forward to posting more about what I'm doing and getting your thoughts and opinions!

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Newbie Commercial Pilot

Been active on the Mavic Pilots page for a few weeks. Passed my FAA part 107 the end of May with an 85 (didn't pay for any classes) and passed the new recurrent certification with a 98 two days ago. I've been flying my Mavic Air 2S for a few weeks, getting used to preflight checks, routines, logging them and logging my flights on a form I made from several I found online. Just took pictures and video of the new City Hall in our small town and the Mayor is very interested in seeing them. I have a pretty good marketing plan hashed out for real estate agents and businesses in my area (a lot of people that I already know from helping them with promotional products and design work, so after I edit the footage I took over the last week, I'm ready to go to market.

Glad to be here and I look forward to posting more about what I'm doing and getting your thoughts and opinions!
I personally would stay away from RE Agents. I've been in business for over 5 yrs now and they are the absolute WORST TO DEAL WITH as well as the CHEAPEST!!

Reactions: emilianocanales
New guy in Alpharetta, GA. Passed 107 but have no flight experience. Is there anyone who does in-person drone/UAV
flying lessons in the Alpharetta, Cumming, Woodstock, or Milton area?

New guy in Alpharetta, GA. Passed 107 but have no flight experience. Is there anyone who does in-person drone/UAV
flying lessons in the Alpharetta, Cumming, Woodstock, or Milton area?

The school I went to is Avion, they are in Huntsville, AL, outstanding school, lots of toys. You bring your own drown, and that is what you are taught on.

Newbie Commercial Pilot

Welcome to the club! Wish you all the best in your journey.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV