Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

NEW Mavic 2 Dual Enterprise Advanced

Florida Drone Supply

Reaction score
Florida Drone Supply is taking names and information for those interested in DJI’s New Mavic 2 Enterprise DUAL Advanced. Enterprise dealers like ourselves have a training session this afternoon after which we will update you with new information.

Please leave a comment with your questions so that we can ask them for you this afternoon.

The Mavic 2 Enterprise DUAL advanced has a few aircraft upgrades and two new optical sensors, one visual and one thermal. The visual lens is a 48 megapixel camera with a ½” sensor with 4x lossless zoom and 32x digital zoom. The thermal sensor has a resolution of 640x512 @ 30Hz, a staggering 4x increase. The new aircraft supports Spot metering and area thermal measurements as well as boasting 16x thermal digital zoom.

In early images it appears that the controls mimic the Matrice 300 and will include the Tap-to-Switch between Visual / Thermal / or Split-View feeds. The new aircraft will also have Discreet Mode, Mobile SDK, Self-Heating Batteries, AirSense, and Password Protection features. In addition to the Beacon, Spotlight, and Speaker from the Mavic 2 Enterprise line it will also have a NEW removable RTK Module. The removable RTK Module3 is a centimeter-level RTK accuracy which allows for better mapping and more robust flight performance.

DJI has stuck with the Smart Controller for the control and both the Flight Performance and Waypoint Mission Features have been optimized in the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. The aircraft can now handle up to 240 waypoints when conducting automated inspections.

Again, please leave a comment below with any and all questions that you have regarding this exciting new aircraft.

For a full list of specs see Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced - Specs - DJI

Last edited:
Reactions: jaja6009
Wow, looks like DJI is trying to 3DR Autel's Evo 2 Dual.

Pricing?
Is the thermal full radiometric? I know it's not FLIR but will there be other software for post work?
Will this work for thermal images photogrammetry like the XT and XT2?
Dual controller capable?
Does the RTK only work with DJI's base?
NETD of thermal?

Last edited:
Wow, looks like DJI is trying to 3DR Autel's Evo 2 Dual.

Pricing?
Is the thermal full radiometric? I know it's not FLIR but will there be other software for post work?
Will this work for thermal images photogrammetry like the XT and XT2?
Dual controller capable?
Does the RTK only work with DJI's base?
NETD of thermal?
From other released info (check out Mavic Pilots for more discussion)

Yes, radiometric
FLIR software not compatible (for now at least)
Not sure yet on dual controllers
Not sure on your other Q's

Price is supposed to be very attractive at or below the Evo 2 Duo. ($6-$7K for the basic aircraft)... as reported from a European distributor.

Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced pricing was provided to Advexure today and is priced at $6,240. Estimated shipping is March/April. Please contact our team if you are in need of a quote. We look forward to getting our hands on our demo units soon.

Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced pricing was provided to Advexure today and is priced at $6,240. Estimated shipping is March/April. Please contact our team if you are in need of a quote. We look forward to getting our hands on our demo units soon.
Awesome, thank you for the update!

Looks like DJI is trying to knock out the Autel Evo 2 Dual with some really aggressive pricing! Kind of reminds me of what they did to 3DR.

So far they only major thing I don't like is no IP rating. With an IP rating this would be almost perfect. I still wish it had an IP rating, use of dual controllers, RTK tied into the shutter of the camera for precise metadata and ability to swap cameras with the Mavic 2 Pro.
An OEM drop kit built into the drone would be a nice touch too (Smart Controller is screaming out that it's got a button ready for it).

Reactions: Advexure
Awesome, thank you for the update!

Looks like DJI is trying to knock out the Autel Evo 2 Dual with some really aggressive pricing! Kind of reminds me of what they did to 3DR.

So far they only major thing I don't like is no IP rating. With an IP rating this would be almost perfect. I still wish it had an IP rating, use of dual controllers, RTK tied into the shutter of the camera for precise metadata and ability to swap cameras with the Mavic 2 Pro.
An OEM drop kit built into the drone would be a nice touch too (Smart Controller is screaming out that it's got a button ready for it).
Would certainly agree in regards to IP rating. I'd also add battery life, certainly a limiting factor with M2Es and with a slightly heavier camera with the M2EA + RTK module we're going to take a step down.

Our team did a deep dive write up breaking down the EVO II Dual vs. Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced in this article: DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced vs. Autel EVO II Dual

Would certainly love to see a drop kit with app integration! FoxFury has done a nice job on the new EXOLANDER system for the EVO II, but no electronic integration which is too bad. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV