Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

New to Commercial Drone Forum

JoelP

Reaction score
I have been flying as a hobbyist for a few years, but requests from friends and neighbors that were commercial in nature inspired me to rget my Part 107 license. I hope to take a project from time to time to cover my costs.

Currently I only have a Mavic Air, but plan to upgrade once DJI offers a product that would be compatible with the impending UAS remote ID requirements.

For post processing I use a Microsoft Surface Book 2 and DaVinci Resolve 16 video editing SW.

I will look to this forum for answers that I cannot find on my own.

Welcome - a LOT of great members here that are willing to help. Also the search option (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great feature to become friends with :)

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Reactions: dronecyclops
I have been flying as a hobbyist for a few years, but requests from friends and neighbors that were commercial in nature inspired me to rget my Part 107 license. I hope to take a project from time to time to cover my costs.

Currently I only have a Mavic Air, but plan to upgrade once DJI offers a product that would be compatible with the impending UAS remote ID requirements.

For post processing I use a Microsoft Surface Book 2 and DaVinci Resolve 16 video editing SW.

I will look to this forum for answers that I cannot find on my own.

I fly a Mavic air also. Doing mostly Real estate photography so far. It does a great job.

Reactions: dronecyclops
@Amdrone Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Reactions: Amdrone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy