Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

NorCal

R.P..R

Reaction score
Website
www.rprsolution.com
Hello everyone,

New to the forum, I’m from the Northern California, and operate in southern parts of the San Francisco Bay Area,

I have been operating drones for Lennar development and Cemex for 4 years, this year will be my 5th year.

Nice to have stumbled on this forum, happy to be here.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome. And you are NOT in NORCAL :p
I'm in Humboldt County, which is 5-1/2 hours NORTH of you. The North Coast = the Real NORCAL :eek:

Here we go again.. SoCal = San Diego/Los Angels. Norcal = Sacramento/San Francisco.

Nice to see you here, where is Humboldt County? hehehe, jk.....

Reactions: Phaedrus
Hello everyone,

New to the forum, I’m from the Northern California, and operate in southern parts of the San Francisco Bay Area,

I have been operating drones for Lennar development and Cemex for 4 years, this year will be my 5th year.

Welcome to the forum .0ROJYyg.png

Hello everyone,

Welcome foreigner from the real California, the mother lode. Having some more fun, Humboldt is a beautiful area, but too many redwood trees.

Lode! Hello.
Humbolt (Phaedrus. Belive it or not) spends a lot of his time in Hollywood. Hahaha

And thank you for the warm welcome, everyone.

Welcome foreigner from the real California, the mother lode. Having some more fun, Humboldt is a beautiful area, but too many redwood trees.

I love them, except in October when their fronds fall like snow all over my yard!! Rest of the time they are very cool. Oh, except when the wind howls and huge widow maker branches come crashing down!!
Lode! Hello.
Humbolt (Phaedrus. Belive it or not) spends a lot of his time in Hollywood. Hahaha

And thank you for the warm welcome, everyone.

Bite your tongue. I'm down south snugly tucked in behind the Orange Curtain!!

I love them, except in October when their fronds fall like snow all over my yard!! Rest of the time they are very cool. Oh, except when the wind howls and huge widow maker branches come crashing down!!

Bite your tongue. I'm down south snugly tucked in behind the Orange Curtain!!

Oh my goodness I figured I would rattle someones cage, Southern California is an interesting place, but the traffic down there is horrible, especially on the 405.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV