Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Old dog with new tricks

Midlife Flyer

Reaction score
New here, but I've been hanging around at the Phantom site learning the details of the aircraft. I've worked as a professional photographer for 42 years. I've covered a broad range of photographic protocols. I've owned my own business for 30 years. But, In this last year, I think this old dog has had the best experience with, a flying camera. I've taken aerial photos for decades from a fixed winged aircraft, but now, I'm the pilot and the photographer. I've told friends that flying a drone is the closest to an out of body experience. It's a bit strange to see myself on the ground while my brain has been transported up inside the aircraft. I'm usually positioned behind the camera. After obtaining the 107 certification, this month of March 2019 completes my 1st year of providing aerial photography service to architects, construction firms, city developers, concrete manufacturers, a motion picture company and the real estate industry. I hope to learn a good deal more from a business perspective at this site. Safe flying to all here. Thank you.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku