Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Proof of concept

Capt Binkley

Reaction score
So I met my friend who has the Phantom 3 for sale at a land inspection today. I was thoroughly impressed. It is 135 acres of what appeared to be somewhat tillable farm land from all the info I saw online. Even from the road, it looked like this was still a farmland appraisal. Got the drone up and started taking a better look at the land. Nope. That is not farmland. Probably some excellent hunting ground, but lousy farmland. Definitely proved the concept to me. A few minutes of flying the drone saved me a lot of headache of figuring out how to see what I was inspecting, and more importantly, it eliminated my risk of pursuing a possible valuation type that could have cost me a lot of time and produced erroneous results.

I'm sold.

And how in the world do they build these things to keep a camera that still in 20mph winds???

pulse-image-1574374773496.jpg
pulse-image-1574374754760.jpg

Fantastic first-hand story! You get a whole different perspective with an aerial view.

Now imagine if you had the P4 Multispectral and could actually see the agricultural composition of the land. ?

Reactions: dempseycreekkid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaklein91