Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Public Safety Pilot

Eric Gildersleeve

Reaction score
Good morning from Denton County Texas, Public COA operator for 3 years, 107 pilot for 1 year. Looking for places to go when troubleshooting systems and applying from waivers. Sent from my phone so gonna be short.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
. ?.

Hello Eric, I have 80 acres private property near Pilot Point, just south of 455 on Massey rd. Mostly clear pasture with great visibility from the top of the hill. I've had my 107 a little over a year and fly a Matrice 600 and a Mavic Pro Plat. Let me know if that's what you're looking for. Am out of town now but home next week.

Good morning from Denton County Texas, Public COA operator for 3 years, 107 pilot for 1 year. Looking for places to go when troubleshooting systems and applying from waivers. Sent from my phone so gonna be short.

Welcome to the forum. I am local so if you need some help, let me know.

Welcome! We're over in Northwest Arkansas with a heavy presence across Texas for hardware support, sales, repairs, COAs/consulting, etc.

We're all former firefighters/EMTs and dare I say we even have a full-time Sheriff's Deputy on staff so we fully understand all of the hurdles you're dealing with. Please don't hesitate to message me anytime - always happy to help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905