Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

QuadAir Drones

Fred Garvin

Reaction score
Website
orbisdroneservices.com
Anyone have any experience with these cheap drones?

QuadAir Drones

The reason I ask is for a well performing, easy to fly training drone to replace Tello's in a training program. The Tello's are fantastic (cheap, rugged, easy to fly, well supported) as a first time flyer for new pilots in a training program, to fly and teach maneuvers during the first few sessions before moving up to an actual Fleet Aircraft. Looks like these QuadAir's are probably rebranded mass production drones with slick marketing, but maybe viable Tello replacements?

Anyone have one?

Thanks for sharing this. I've been considering adding a fleet of inexpensive practice drones and was waffling over the Tello anyway, so I checked out the link you shared. I spent some time looking hover the specs, but could not find the one that is most important I think, battery fight time. What I did discover was that if you go to the check out page and select the 4 pack - then go to the URL as though you're leaving the site a couple of times, the price drops from $59 per to $50 per drone.Practice Drones.png
That said - until I know the flight time, this is not something I'm willing to invest in yet.

I think I read somewhere they said 20 minutes. I thought it was funny because they had listed, as a con, other drones you have to charge a long time for only 20 minutes of flight, then stated their drones fly for 20 minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B0054890