Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Remaining Stable

Rodger

Reaction score
I would like to share an experience with you. When I started flying I grabbed a valuable lesson and determined an everlasting resolution to the problem and experience. It was a nice clear day, blue sky with some cumulus clouds moving around in the sky. I was looking almost straight up for a while and started to move backward while still looking up. Yup, right on my Butt and of course my brand new iPhone found the only rock in the park. I had totally lost my balance from looking up and with the clouds moving in the sky it made matters worse.

My solution was to buy a Photographers three leg folding stool to sit on. When I fly the stool is the first thing to come out of the car. Now I am stable as a rock and quite comfortable as well.

Bet that was a rush :eek:
I fly in the country and drive a 1990 4x4 truck and guess ya could just say a good ole boy in N/E MS and that wouldn't, be appropriate here .I use a 5 gal plastic bucket with a swivel padded seat that doubles as my dove hunting seat .
In the summer it holds Ice and my drinks too :)

Reactions: AH-1G and BigAl07
Bet that was a rush :eek:
I fly in the country and drive a 1990 4x4 truck and guess ya could just say a good ole boy in N/E MS and that wouldn't, be appropriate here .I use a 5 gal plastic bucket with a swivel padded seat that doubles as my dove hunting seat .
In the summer it holds Ice and my drinks too :)

It was a rush on the way down :) A bucket with a swivel seat will work. Just remember 8hours bottle to throttle :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sysadtech99