Join our growing community today!

Send us your contact info to be added to the DSAR Registry

rcdancer

Approved Vendor
DSAR Member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronesar.info
FYI that there are now 53 pilots across 24 states on the DSAR Registry with 13 authorized to fly under our blanket 107.29 (night waiver.) If you are a 107 pilot and willing to volunteer your services for Search/Rescue in your area, send us your contact info here to be added. We are hoping to have at least one pilot on the Registry in every state.

Last edited:
FYI that there are now 53 pilots across 24 states on the DSAR Registry with 13 authorized to fly under our blanket 107.29 (night waiver.) If you are a 107 pilot and willing to volunteer your services for Search/Rescue in your area, send us your contact info here to be added. We are hoping to have at least one pilot on the Registry in every state.

Signed up.

not to high jack your post, i will soon be a 107 certified, is there a place to get SAR training that safety agencies accept? Would love to volunteer my time to help

not to high jack your post, i will soon be a 107 certified, is there a place to get SAR training that safety agencies accept? Would love to volunteer my time to help

There is no "Official" Public Safety Academy for sUAS operations. This is still a very new concept and since there is no sUAS standardization in training I'm not aware of any Pubic Safety approved/endorsed academy.

DSAR does have training venues and hopefully will have one in your area soon.

Allen

There is no "Official" Public Safety Academy for sUAS operations. This is still a very new concept and since there is no sUAS standardization in training I'm not aware of any Pubic Safety approved/endorsed academy.

DSAR does have training venues and hopefully will have one in your area soon.

Allen

I might add that Allen (BigA107 who is a very busy guy) is working towards a training standardization curriculum for our drone Search/Rescue training. Once complete, I'm hoping it becomes the defacto standardization for drone SAR training. :)

Here are a couple online courses. This one is free, I found it in the SAR forum

This one will set you back $299.00

• Love
Reactions: BigAl07 and jacob.c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905