Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Sensefly eBee Plus RTK/PPK For Sale - PRICE NOW FURTHER REDUCED to $13,500.00

Reaction score
***PRICE FURTHER REDUCED TO CLEAR****

I have sold a few of my eBees on here over the last couple of years, you can check my history, reliable seller.

Make: Sensefly
Model: eBee Plus
Type: Fixed Wing
RTK: Yes, fully activated
PPK: Yes, fully activated
Manufacturer Warranty: Until Dec 2018
Number of Flights: 18
Condition: Like New
Batteries: 6
Charger: Yes
Camera: Sensefly SODA included
Extras: Spare wings, props, lens covers etc included
Item location: Dubai, UAE
Ship to: Worldwide
Reason for sale: Upgrading to eBee X

Price: USD 17,000.00 15,000.00 13,500.00 plus shipping worldwide by Fedex. ***FURTHER REDUCED TO CLEAR***

I also accept Bitcoin.

Technical brochure attached to this message.

Contact me for details and a prompt response.top final copy.png

Attachments

• eBee-Plus-VPS.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Reactions: dempseycreekkid
Not sure of the exact price of the X in the US, but around 25k with all bells and whistles.

I am including 4 extra batteries, spare wings, props, underbody protection skins etc etc.

Wow! Somehow, voluntarily crash landing a $25,000 drone after every mission doesn't sit right! Underbody protection skins must be essential! Too bad the drone can't be hand caught, or can it, with practice? At least the single prop is in the rear!

You don't need to hand catch it. eBee is field proven and its use is well documented. If you are looking at getting in to fixed wing surveys, this is a great price for a great drone. Retail last December was 29k with RTK/PPK activation.

So handcatching is an option? I handcatch my P4P every time. Knowing that handcatching is an option would greatly help. Can you reliably handcatch it?

Well you can certainly try (I wouldn't recommend it though). It uses a linear belly automatic landing. Suggest searching for some videos on YouTube if you are serious about using an eBee.

eBee is FIXED wing not a multi rotor like your Phantom.
Yes, I fully understand that. Should make it safer, as no props to cut hands, except it is an uncontrolled crash landing into the ground with no landing gear! No way to slow the landing speed into a hover, like with a quad.

Thanks for the links!
With all due respect, launching and landing a $25,000 fixed wing drone, as depicted in the training videos, seems reckless at best. The launching requires the pilot to hold the wing in the front, with both hands, while simultaneously turning on the propeller at the rear, while it is next to the body! Then, the landing is an uncontrolled crash of your $25,000 investment, assuming you survived the launching! :oops:

Last edited:
Well actually, the eBee has a ground proximity sensor which causes the aircraft to flare, reverse thrust and land quite gently. The kinetic energy is very low due to the MTOM of the aircraft. However I am guessing from your responses that you are actually not interested in the item for sale. Thanks anyway.

Well actually, the eBee has a ground proximity sensor which causes the aircraft to flare, reverse thrust and land quite gently. The kinetic energy is very low due to the MTOM of the aircraft. However I am guessing from your responses that you are actually not interested in the item for sale. Thanks anyway.
Thanks for clarifying what was not obvious in the video, especially when the first requirement they mention after landing is to inspect for damage. I actually was quite interested, until the price and the launch and landing methods were revealed. I sincerely hope our discussion will help you find an informed buyer. Good luck!

***PRICE FURTHER REDUCED TO CLEAR****

I have sold a few of my eBees on here over the last couple of years, you can check my history, reliable seller.

Make: Sensefly
Model: eBee Plus
Type: Fixed Wing
RTK: Yes, fully activated
PPK: Yes, fully activated
Manufacturer Warranty: Until Dec 2018
Number of Flights: 18
Condition: Like New
Batteries: 6
Charger: Yes
Camera: Sensefly SODA included
Extras: Spare wings, props, lens covers etc included
Item location: Dubai, UAE
Ship to: Worldwide
Reason for sale: Upgrading to eBee X

Price: USD 17,000.00 15,000.00 13,500.00 plus shipping worldwide by Fedex. ***FURTHER REDUCED TO CLEAR***

I also accept Bitcoin.

Technical brochure attached to this message.

Contact me for details and a prompt response.View attachment 827
hi
Still available? Where located ?

Regards

We have shipped to Australia and New Zealand before. Where are you located ? You can contact me privately if you prefer.

Hi,

Can i ask if this is still available? Also if it is ok, can i also ask where/how are you going to buy ebee-x?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaklein91