Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Shoreline erosion

Bobstaff

Reaction score
Website
www.lighthouseaerialimaging.com
I have been taking an interest in shoreline erosion on the Great Lakes, in particular Lake Erie....mostly because thats where I live. And i think I'm getting better and better at 3d modeling of the erosion.
Since I can't show the actual 3d model on this site I'll link to my specific page. Ignore the blah blah blah at the top and scroll down to the images. There is also another example on the "3D Imaging" page. I'll be merging the 2 pages together at some point.

Reactions: AMann
I have been taking an interest in shoreline erosion on the Great Lakes, in particular Lake Erie....mostly because thats where I live. And i think I'm getting better and better at 3d modeling of the erosion.
Since I can't show the actual 3d model on this site I'll link to my specific page. Ignore the blah blah blah at the top and scroll down to the images. There is also another example on the "3D Imaging" page. I'll be merging the 2 pages together at some point.

That looks like an excellent use for the technology, Bob. What modeling program are you using to do this, it works well on my desktop and phone also?

Reactions: Nile McMillion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaklein91