Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Soon To Be 107 Certified in DC

zhanover

Reaction score
Website
www.outlawmediallc.com
Hey y’all. Newly acquired DJI Mavic Pro ($869 Fly More kit on B&H during a one day holiday sale - quite a steal!) to be used as an image capturing platform for my media production company. I am based inside the DC FRZ. I am working on that 107 Certificate, in fact I called today to schedule my test and the instructor said they aren’t administering new tests during the government shutdown. Ha! Well it gives me some time to complete my DC SFRA WINGS course for a leg up on those airspace waivers...

Thanks to all of the wonderfully helpful individuals posting tips on everything from pre-flight checklists to accessory comparisons. I spent the last week cramming for the 107 exam. Today I went shopping after through research. Looking forward to posting photos of my rig on the CommercialPilots and MavicPilots forums once all the pieces arrive. Double-screen remote configuration (iPhone XS max + iPad mini), full compliment of PolarPro cinema ND filters, safety accoutrements e.g. gimbal hood, leg extenders, prop guards and landing pad, a few other things, and the Nanuk case to keep it all water and dust free.

You can find me practicing at the Free State Club airfield in Maryland, just outside the beltway.

Broadcasting in the blind,
Zach

Hey y’all. Newly acquired DJI Mavic Pro ($869 Fly More kit on B&H during a one day holiday sale - quite a steal!) to be used as an image capturing platform for my media production company. I am based inside the DC FRZ. I am working on that 107 Certificate, in fact I called today to schedule my test and the instructor said they aren’t administering new tests during the government shutdown. Ha! Well it gives me some time to complete my DC SFRA WINGS course for a leg up on those airspace waivers...

Thanks to all of the wonderfully helpful individuals posting tips on everything from pre-flight checklists to accessory comparisons. I spent the last week cramming for the 107 exam. Today I went shopping after through research. Looking forward to posting photos of my rig on the CommercialPilots and MavicPilots forums once all the pieces arrive. Double-screen remote configuration (iPhone XS max + iPad mini), full compliment of PolarPro cinema ND filters, safety accoutrements e.g. gimbal hood, leg extenders, prop guards and landing pad, a few other things, and the Nanuk case to keep it all water and dust free.

You can find me practicing at the Free State Club airfield in Maryland, just outside the beltway.

Broadcasting in the blind,
Zach
Congrats! If we can ever be of any help to you, just let us know....you have joined a great forum with many knowledgeable members and vendors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905