Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Thank you US Congress

If every member of Congress ever showed up at the same place and time they would risk the danger of having half a brain. :p

<Comment blocked due to negative political nature>

Al, at least the extra deleted part wasn't political in nature which is rare for me. ;-)

Last edited:
What could possibly be political? These Congress Critters exist for one purpose: to run for office and then spend two to six years doing jack you-know-what. Regardless of party.
But that IS political and we don't do that here.....much.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Sorry folks, but when we hide from or prohibit political discussion we assure that everything that is wrong in politics is allowed to continue. Being involved is our civic duty.

Yes it is your civic duty but this is a drone forum
and it is a private forum. All are welcome here till
they push their luck to not staying within our guidelines.
Now we do believe in free speech we also go by this.
About the First Amendment and Your "Right to Free Speech"

We believe in the First Amendment of the US Constitution and public freedom of speech. Meanwhile, that right does not infer that others are required to publish your speech. The Commercial Drone Pilots Forum is not a public resource; it is privately owned and we require members to abide by the rules and decisions of our team. If you post outside these guidelines your post may be edited or deleted - this does not violate your public right to free speech.
So guess what I’m saying is if you want to insult or criticize
our elected officials it needs to be somewhere else and
not here.
Discuss all you guys want but anymore negative remarks about our politician's
and I will just consider this thread as a bashing one and close it .

Thank you Dirk.

Come on folks... we all know we have rules on this forum we have to live/operate by. Dirk is 100% spot on and like it or not those are the rules each and every one of us agreed to when we joined this forum.

If you must discuss/critique politics there are many forums on the web that welcome such banter but this isn't one of them. Let's keep it real and let's TALK DRONES!!

Allen

Sorry folks, but when we hide from or prohibit political discussion we assure that everything that is wrong in politics is allowed to continue. Being involved is our civic duty.
In the proper place, YES! Not here, the owners created a private forum for Commercial UAS operators. This is not the public square.

And my posting was wrong, I should not demean the members of Congress...much. :p

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter