Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

UAV Stock Video

PrudentialUAS

Reaction score
Website
prudentialuas.com
Good Morning,

I have a client who is looking for some pretty specific video footage - its clear he has an idea for what he's looking for - and my focus is not on the photography/videography services, so I'm hoping you can help me. My client is looking for:

"...I will need video overhead of a forest or trees, suburban houses and lots of cars on a highway.." and then "...video of kids playing an activity in a gym, with metal halide lights..."

Per the latter half of that: yes, he's looking for interior footage, I'm guessing he thinks its done with a drone and not other equipment, but I can kind of picture what he's talking about.

In any case, he asked me if there are any sites he can look at or places to purchase this type of "stock video", I committed to asking around.

Here are some of my shots, hope they help.

Overhead Trees.

Suburban

Freeways of LA

Reactions: DroneOutlook
Good Morning,

I have a client who is looking for some pretty specific video footage - its clear he has an idea for what he's looking for - and my focus is not on the photography/videography services, so I'm hoping you can help me. My client is looking for:

"...I will need video overhead of a forest or trees, suburban houses and lots of cars on a highway.." and then "...video of kids playing an activity in a gym, with metal halide lights..."

Per the latter half of that: yes, he's looking for interior footage, I'm guessing he thinks its done with a drone and not other equipment, but I can kind of picture what he's talking about.

In any case, he asked me if there are any sites he can look at or places to purchase this type of "stock video", I committed to asking around.
Hello,
I’m late on this post but since I’m new here, I just wanted to let you know for the next time about our specialized aerial and drone footage bank. There’s thousands of images, stills and overall footage, available to license for all uses, against payment of course. Half goes to the contributor.
Have a great day!

Did you manage to make the video your client wanted? How did you do it? Many websites have stock video footage, but some of them should be avoided. The reason for that is that they're too expensive, and it makes no sense. Instead, there are websites like Crello where you can get free stock videos in HD quality. There's no reason to pay for subscriptions that cost hundreds of dollars every month when you can avoid spending your money. Instead, you should check out Crello. They have a great video library. Every time I looked for something, I managed to find it there.

Last edited:
@dangerd I checked out your aerial portfolio on Pond5 - very impressive. I want to do an article about shooting stock and specializing in aerial clips/photos. Would you be interested in sharing some of your experience?

Hey DroneOutlook, thank you for the compliment. Sorry to get back to you so late but for some reason I just now received your message. I'm sure that you have already published your article. But if not, feel free to private message me and I can send my email address. I would be glad to share.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM