Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

We have an immediate need for Part 107 pilots in Michigan

skypig

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am currently seeking Part 107 pilots for mapping wireless telecommunications towers in Michigan. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested. We will train you on-site and will have someone stay with you until you are confident in the MOP. This is a good opportunity that will lead to much more work over the next two years upon successful completion. You must have a drone with a mechanical shutter (i.e. Phantom etc) for this particular project.

Hello all, I'm still needing Part 107 pilots in Michigan immediately. Please contact me if you are interested in tower mapping work. We can train on-site.

Hello all,
I am currently seeking Part 107 pilots for mapping wireless telecommunications towers in Michigan. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested. We will train you on-site and will have someone stay with you until you are confident in the MOP. This is a good opportunity that will lead to much more work over the next two years upon successful completion. You must have a drone with a mechanical shutter (i.e. Phantom etc) for this particular project.
I am in Michigan.

Just be aware that the models with the mechanical shutter still have a rolling shutter, and you can switch off the mechanical shutter. The mechanical shutter does not operate in video mode, so you still have a rolling shutter operational in video mode. The holy grail of CMOS senmsors is to have a global shutter in video mode, but they are quite expensive options.

Reactions: skypig
Hello all,
Why don't you supply the drones?

Why don't you supply the drones?
I’ve been able to make some good connections and will be spending the next few days training pilots that have their own drones. We do supply drones for some pilots and have even financed them for pilots in the past.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM