Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

What’s my I1 Pro kit worth?

Red90

Reaction score
Website
www.red90.co.uk
Hey all,

So I bought an Inspire 1 Pro back last year, came with an X5, 4 batteries and the standard hard case.

It’s been flown ONCE on a job, and probably has less than 2 hours flight time in total. I won the P4 Obsidian here about a month after I bought it and the Phantom was much more suited to the kind of work that I was getting through (lots of travelling & was much more portable), so the Inspire just sat in the cupboard.

I’ve since bought a Mavic 2 Pro, which means the Inspire is never going see the light of day - but I was wondering what sort of money I can expect for it? I know I’ll never see anywhere near what I paid for it, but it is a great platform so seems a shame for it not to be used..

I bought a I1v2 refurbished (factory warranty) from DJi last year for $1399., 4 more batteries from Florida Drone Supply and a new Z3 camera, also from Florida Drone Supply. I could not get the X5 camera w lens from DJI, not selling in the USA anymore (?) their website states, so I bought one from Rotor Logic.

I only bought this equipment because I use it, however, selling the I1 and accessories you have I would suggest a fair price of $850-1000 for the I1, $50-60 for each battery, I bought 4 for $200 used, and $1250-1400 for the X5 camera and lens, they are tough to get these days anyways. The camera and lens are worth more then the I1 now. Hope you get a fair deal for that rig!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J0S3PH