Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

WTB: DJI Guidance

RCOverload

Reaction score
Before buying new, checking to see if someone had an unused unit just taking up space... Thx

As described in the subject heading, I'm looking for the DJI guidance system-- this is their visual guidance system that's targeted to the Matrice series but I want to adapt it to a s1000 as a test. Thx

As described in the subject heading, I'm looking for the DJI guidance system-- this is their visual guidance system that's targeted to the Matrice series but I want to adapt it to a s1000 as a test. Thx

Please accept my apology. I thought you were looking for some "Guidance" in purchasing a DJI product as opposed to help purchasing the DJI Guidance product. I can't see how anyone might get confused. . . .

Hey, no problem, it's clear that I didn't explain sufficiently in my post--I figured in this forum there would be those that had used the system on the Matrice and would be familiar with the guidance. A version is built into my Inspire 2 which is great in rather tight spaces, I wanted to give the s1000 some of those abilities, especially relative to sensing the ground surface.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905