Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

107 airman #

vincent228

Reaction score
I guess this a dumb question, but I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t ask it.
I took my 107 test and passed in January. About 3 days later I received a temp certificate in IACRA to print. It didn’t have a number. It just said “pending”. Today I checked the IACRA site, and now there is an Airman certificate number of 7 numbers. And it also has a tab with “airman certificate rating” with the name number. My question is, is this my FAA number I will get for the next 2 years? And that would be the number I would use to say apply to “drone base” for missions? The only reason I am confused is this number doesn’t follow suit with everything else I received for registrations from the FAA. All the other numbers (even my original recreational) started with FA3, and then a mixture of letters and numbers. The number I see is just 7 numbers. That’s why I’m confused. Sorry for the dumb question.

Reactions: SanCap
I have only a Part 107 number. It is a seven digit number - only numbers no letters. On the back of the card it lists my name again with the same seven digit number

Hope this helps

Reactions: BigAl07
I guess this a dumb question, but I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t ask it.
I took my 107 test and passed in January. About 3 days later I received a temp certificate in IACRA to print. It didn’t have a number. It just said “pending”. Today I checked the IACRA site, and now there is an Airman certificate number of 7 numbers. And it also has a tab with “airman certificate rating” with the name number. My question is, is this my FAA number I will get for the next 2 years? And that would be the number I would use to say apply to “drone base” for missions? The only reason I am confused is this number doesn’t follow suit with everything else I received for registrations from the FAA. All the other numbers (even my original recreational) started with FA3, and then a mixture of letters and numbers. The number I see is just 7 numbers. That’s why I’m confused. Sorry for the dumb question.

My question is, is this my FAA number I will get for the next 2 years? And that would be the number I would use to say apply to “drone base” for missions?

That 7 digit number you will keep for eternity unless you surrender it or it is revoked. It is the number you will use if someone asks you if you have a 107.

The only reason I am confused is this number doesn’t follow suit with everything else I received for registrations from the FAA. All the other numbers (even my original recreational) started with FA3, and then a mixture of letters and numbers.

Do not confuse Registration Numbers which usually start with FA with your RPIC certificate number, they are 2 different things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905