Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

107 Certified - Level 1 Thermographer from Upstate NY

Ray Finkle

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm a small business owner in Syracuse, NY. I have been flying drones for about 3 years mostly taking photos and short videos for various customers. I recently completed the infrared Level 1 training course as I want to expand the business to include utilities and roof inspections.

-Patrick

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hi Everyone,

I'm a small business owner in Syracuse, NY. I have been flying drones for about 3 years mostly taking photos and short vides for various customers. I recently completed the infrared Level 1 training course as I want to expand the business to include utilities and roof inspections.

-Patrick
Hey Patrick,

Like your post I am about to go to that same class on the 22nd I would like to speak to you about your experience do you mind calling me at 317-832-7878 my name is John Fox thanks.

Hi Everyone,

I'm a small business owner in Syracuse, NY. I have been flying drones for about 3 years mostly taking photos and short vides for various customers. I recently completed the infrared Level 1 training course as I want to expand the business to include utilities and roof inspections.

-Patrick

Congrats on your certification!

No because I don't yet have the hardware to accomplish it. I am looking for a reasonably priced system but Have yet to find one.

If you took the standard Level 1 course you can get a FLIR One or a C2/3 then do you field assignment from that, but if you took the sUAS Level 1 then either rent a XT or VUE Pro and take to the skies.

No because I don't yet have the hardware to accomplish it. I am looking for a reasonably priced system but Have yet to find one.

Hello, Ray, I'm a DJI Distributor I can work out a good deal on the xt camera or the new xt2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143