Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

2020 UAS Ag Summit

AgrowDrone

Reaction score
For Immediate Release...

2020 UAS Ag Summit
The second annual “UAS Ag Summit” will be held on Wednesday February 19, 2020 in Binghamton, New York.

Overview
In addition to networking with other UAS Ag pilots, this event will feature a keynote presentation from the DJI North American Director of Agriculture Division as well presentations on using imaging to predict crop health, FAA rules and regulations, Complying with State application rules, Organic materials labeled for aerial application, and more. NYDEC Credits will be available.

Here is a link with more information as well as registration
2020 UAS Ag Summit - Precision Agriculture Vehicles

This is a FREE event but all must register to attend. Space is limited so register Today!

Feel free to share and spread the word.

Reactions: dempseycreekkid
Sounds interesting enough that I just signed up for it. Going up the afternoon before so if anybody else is going shoot me a PM.

Received this email today

Thank you for signing up for the 2020 UAS Ag Summit.

We have received word from the NYDEC that credits will be available! The credits will be (1a - 1.50, 21 - 0.75, 22-1.5, 23 - 0.75, 11 - 3.00)

Due the recent health crisis and Chinese travel ban, we have received word that the DJI North American Sales Manager will be unable to attend. We will still be holding the summit and will substitute that presentation with industry and equipment updates.

We have an exciting and information filled day planned. We look forward to your attendance - feel free to spread the word.

Thanks,
Mike Harris

Founder & Chief Pilot

We wanted to go, but just can't make it. Have fun and share what you learn.
Why wouldn't they hold this somewhere in the CA central valley? I believe a huge percentage of the worlds foods come from here. Just a thought...

I attended the Ag Summit. It covered a lot of the requirements for obtaining a license necessary for applying herbicides/pesticides in NY state. NY attendees could earn some of the necessary educations credits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaklein91