Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Aerial Ignition Drone

Excellent work. I love what you're doing. This is what it's all about.. creating new ways for sUAS to help other industries. Well done and THANK YOU for sharing!!

This video was exactly what I asked for. KUDOS to you sir.

Reactions: Chris Fink
Where I live we have constant wild fires every summer, normally they are contained quickly thanks to the quick response of the fire fighters, and local CDF aircraft.
On my property I have a combination of Oak, and a few pine trees. I keep all the grass cut down withing an acre of my home, as do my neighbors. It not only serves fire protection, it keeps the rattle snakes away.
The majority of these fires are done by people doing something stupid, or deliberate and that must be very frustrating to the fire crews.

Reactions: BigAl07
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Fire season will start to ramp up some in the next couple months, so more p-burn videos to come.

In the meantime, I'll be posting videos unrelated to the drone, so check out the channel if you want to see some of the other stuff we do.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Fire season will start to ramp up some in the next couple months, so more p-burn videos to come.

In the meantime, I'll be posting videos unrelated to the drone, so check out the channel if you want to see some of the other stuff we do.

Done deal... SUBSCRIBED!!

Reactions: Johnny C!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM